Baked apples with mascarpone
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4||Apples, (for cooking)|
|1 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|2 tsp||Icing sugar, (to 3)|
- Preheat oven to 170C. Core the apples then score with the point of a sharp knife to prevent them bursting during cooking.
- Place in individual ramekins or tightly pack into a baking dish.
- Fill the cavity of each by alternating the raisins, butter and brown sugar.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the baking dish or just add two teaspoons into each ramekin. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
- Stir together the mascarpone, whisky and icing sugar and serve with the apples.