Spicy salmon with slaw
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Dark soy sauce|
|2 tsp||Chinese five spice|
|1 to serve||Lime|
|1 cup||Bean sprouts|
- Brush salmon steaks with soy sauce and dust both sides with five spice powder.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add a film of oil and cook salmon for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. This will cook the salmon to medium - cook for a little longer if you prefer your fish well-done.
- Combine cabbage , finely sliced with seeds removed red capsicum, finely sliced spring onions, celery and sprouts.
- For the dressing,mix together lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss well and serve scattered with sesame seeds.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL