Lychee and berry fruit salad
( SERVES 6 )
Ready in 20 minutes plus refrigeration time
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Lychees, (canned, drained)|
|1 punnet||Strawberries, hulled and halved|
|1½ cups||Watermelon, pieces, rind removed, cut into 1.5cm cubes|
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|2||Limes, zest and juice|
|70 g||Pistachio nuts, roasted and roughly chopped|
- For yoghurt cream, combine all ingredients together, using an electric beater, whisk to stiff peaks. Chill until needed.
- To make fruit salad, toss together lychees, strawberries, watermelon, caster sugar, vanilla and juice and zest of limes.
- Stir well and chill for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon yoghurt cream evenly into 6 glasses.
- Stir raspberries and pistachios through fruit salad and spoon over the yoghurt cream.
- Serve immediately.