This is a real cheat's dessert. Who doesn't like jelly?
The quantities in this recipe are flexible so go with your taste, and to suit your serving dishes.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 to serve||Fresh mixed berries|
|1 packet||Berry jelly crystals|
|1 to serve||Creme fraiche|
|1 garnish||Fresh mint|
- Sit a mixture of fresh berries at the bottom of some pretty glasses.
- Make up some jelly crystals as per the packet instructions by reducing the water content indicated by a quarter (to allow alcohol to be added).
- Add a splash of your favourite liqueur: think Cointreau or Framboise. Select a fruity liqueur, not liquorice or whiskey based.
- Fill the glasses with the jelly mix and chill in the fridge to set.
- Serve with cream fraiche.
- A blob on the top with a fresh berry and a sprig of mint looks good.