Agedashi tofu with salmon and cucumber
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|400 g||Tofu - firm|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|¾ cup||Rice flour|
|300 g||Salmon, fresh|
|2||Lebanese cucumber, or half a telegraph|
- Slice the tofu. Preheat a fry pan and add the oil.
- Dust the slices of tofu in the flour then fry until golden on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove the skin and any bones from the salmon. Slice as finely as possible.
- Slice the cucumber.
- Make the dressing by whisking the ingredients together.
- Serve the tofu in bowls, spoon the dressing over before topping with shredded spring onion. Neatly arrange the salmon and cucumber on the plates.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL