Seared scallops, micro greens and caper breadcrumbs
( SERVES 4 )
Serve scallops in their shells for a rustic entree.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||White breadcrumbs, fresh|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 tbsp||Capers, finely chopped|
|1 tsp||Lemon, zest|
|4 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 punnet||Micro greens|
- To make the breadcrumbs; mix the breadcrumbs and garlic together.
- Heat a fry pan and when hot, pour in the oil then the crumbs and toast until golden and crisp.
- Add the capers and lemon zest. Stir through, then keep warm.
- Cook the scallops in the olive oil until just cooked. Season.
- Serve the scallops in shells if possible. Sprinkle with micro greens and breadcrumbs.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL