Scallop, fish and fennel ceviche
This beautiful summer dish is impressive and easy to prepare.
|2||Fish fillets, fresh|
|1||Lemon, zest and juice|
|2||Grapefruit, One for juice, one segmented|
|1 handful||Mint leaves, torn|
|1 handful||Coriander leaves, torn|
|1 tbsp||Coconut cream|
- Cut a dozen scallops in half and 2 fillets of fresh fish into similar-sized pieces.
- Cut ½ a red onion into fine slices, Add the zest and juice of a lemon, and the juice of a grapefruit.
- Add ¼ tsp salt, then marinate seafood in this mixture for at least a couple of hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove fish and onion from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- In a bowl combine seafood and onion with a finely diced fennel bulb, a small handful of torn mint and coriander leaves, 1 segmented grapefruit, a finely sliced green chili and 1 Tbsp coconut cream.
- Add a little of the marinade, season and toss gently before serving.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL