sealord - Fish Pie
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 kg||Potato, golden, peeled|
|2 tbsp||Almond butter|
|2 tbsp||Plain flour|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1 pinch||Cayenne pepper|
|310 g||Sealord Fish Fillets Smoked Flavour, (can)|
|2 cups||Frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil, (good quality)|
- Heat the oven to 180 degC.
- Cut potatoes into even chunks and cover with water.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes until a knife can pierce them easily.
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and cook until frothy.
- Gradually add milk, while whisking constantly until sauce boils and thickens.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese. Season with a little salt and the cayenne pepper.
- Drain the can of Sealord Fish Fillets Smokes Flavour.
- Stir the fish and mixed vegetables through the sauce.
- Pour the mix into a medium-sized, greased, oven-proof dish.
- Mash the potatoes until nice and smooth. Season well with salt then stir in the olive oil.
- Spread evenly over the top of the fish mix.
- Place in the preheated oven for around 40 minutes, or until cooked through, crispy and golden on top.